Office changes Due to COVID-19
**Our lobby is currently closed due to the rise in Covid Cases.**
We are encouraging our residents, waiting list applicants, landlords, and partners to conduct all business by phone, email, USPS mail or through the drop slot.
Doing business M-TH 7am – 6pm by phone, e-mail, USPS mail or drop slot
During the crisis, Provo Housing Authority is continuing to provide housing and supportive services. This means that in addition to keeping people housed we are filling vacancies as soon as possible. We are, however, limiting in-person interactions.
- For information please contact our office or your caseworker. Caseworker List
- Paperwork is available for pick up at the North entrance M-TH 7am to 6pm.
- If you need to drop off paperwork, a secure drop slot is located on the South side of the building.
- Our maintenance team is focusing on emergency critical items at this time. These requests can be submitted by email or phone.
- All recertification inspections are delayed until further notice. New inspections will be done virtually.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate our response to COVID-19.
Contact Info: 801-900-5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Provo City Housing Authority!
The Provo City Housing Authority works to serve the community of Provo by finding traditional and innovative ways to provide affordable housing for disabled individuals, elderly, and families.
Our two basic programs, Public Housing and Housing Choice Vouchers, are funded federally through the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Participants who receive assistance from these programs pay approximately 30% of their gross adjusted income towards rent.
Other low and moderate-income housing programs are owned, managed and operated by the Provo City Housing Authority. Each program has its own distinct characteristics and requirements.
- Our Waiting List page has detailed information about our application process.
Feel free to explore our website or contact our office at 801-900-5676 for more information.