Office changes Due to COVID-19
- Office hours 8am – 5pm M-TH
- Provo Housing Authority office is closed to the Public but still doing business by phone and email.
- For information or questions please contact our office at 801-900-5676 or contact your caseworker – Caseworker List
- Paperwork is available for pick-up at the North entrance – return paperwork in the drop slot on the South side of building.
- No inspections are being scheduled at this time.
Stay safe and be healthy.
Welcome to the Provo City Housing Authority!
The Provo City Housing Authority works to serve the community of Provo by finding traditional and innovative ways to provide affordable housing for disabled individuals, elderly, and families.
Our two basic programs, Public Housing and Housing Choice Vouchers, are funded federally through the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Participants who receive assistance from these programs pay approximately 30% of their gross adjusted income towards rent.
Other low and moderate-income housing programs are owned, managed and operated by the Provo City Housing Authority. Each program has its own distinct characteristics and requirements.
- Our Waiting List page has detailed information about our application process.
Feel free to explore our website or contact our office at 801-900-5676 for more information.